I feel like doing so many things but I am not shure if I would be able to do it in this lifetime.
To start with, Ekta kapoors serials and all the daily soaps are driving me crazy. I mean I cannot take it any more but then the question is what should I do in free time well some people will say I should read books yes I do read books but as matter of fact I read books written by chetan bahgat only and he publishes only one book in a year and since I have read all that he has published I have nothing to read, then some body will suggest watch movies well I think I have watched all the movies that were acc to me made in Indian cinema so just to fill in time I have no choice left but to watch those daily soaps. Well now heading towards the main point I feel like I should be the creative director of Ekta kapoors or any other daily soaps. Well now the question is why ?
Well I want to tell her that we the common people dont get married to differernt husbands/Wife ten times in one lifetime, We dont deck up evryday the way she shows it in her serial, When we work in kitchen we dont wear silk sarrees, We dont take all the shitty politcs played by any XYZ person in our day to day life , the buisnesses in our day to day life are at max in hundreds or thousands not in crores, In day to day life no body is that unlucky as she or any other daily soaps potray. It is common scene in all the daily soaps that a girl form poor family is married to rich guy she is happy for sometime then something happens and she is kicked and she turns into a helpless "Abla Nari" and then her inlaws insult her and what not well at this place I feel like saying WTF isn't she qualified enough to find a good job and then earn loads of money make her own career, I mean how can she be so dumb.We don't play politcs whole day we have to go to work, cook food, clean house and then if some time is left we can only "think" about the politcs to be played and after those 24 hours if some day it happens that we get 25 hours in a day then we will execute it but the severity of our politics doesnt lead to remarriages or divorce Well now I feel if I become the Creative director then I will make things look like this.
Sometimes I feel like giving up evrything and then to start my own chain of restaurants in India where I will become an enterprenur provide people with healthy food.
Rest is a story like a daily soap will continue in next episode.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete@omkar trassss ahes tu ayushala
ReplyDelete